Supposedly, there are 5.5 billion mobile phone users worldwide. In the UK, 84% of adults own a smartphone specifically.
Compared to as little as 10 years ago, this is a huge jump. Before, the main way for people to contact one another online was via email on a laptop or desktop computer, and because of this, the vast majority of online casino was tailored towards a computer as well.
Moving into 2021, this has completely flipped on its head. Now, the vast majority of online casino is based around mobile phone usage, and while it is still possible to pay for your slots and play them on a desktop computer, users are being actively encouraged to keep things on their mobile.
To help streamline this process, we’ve seen the introduction of deposit by mobile slots. It’s probably one of the biggest things to happen in the history of online casino! If you haven’t tried it out yet, you are missing out.
But don’t worry - that’s what we’re here for. Welcome to the ultimate guide to deposit by mobile slots. And you can sign up to use them right now at Star Slots.
How do I Deposit for Slots on my Mobile Phone?
Instead of the more conventional methods of mobile deposit casino, including Apple Pay, PayPal, or even the classic credit card number, casinos have begun to offer something much easier to use - paying straight from your mobile phone bill.
That’s right. The same funds that you use to call, text and browse the internet on your handheld device can now be used to place a deposit for online slot games, and the whole process of setting it up and using it is by far the easiest out of all the pre-existing mobile deposit methods.
The way that you use mobile phone deposits depends on which type of mobile phone contract you have. This is likely to be 1 of 2 things - pay as you go or pay monthly. First, you’ll need to figure out which of these you have if you do not know already, and then check out the below to find out how it works:
- Pay as you go: if this is your go-to mobile method, you will of course be familiar with the process of topping up. Whether you do this in store, over the phone or online via an app or a website it does not matter. All you need to do is add enough of a top up for your casino deposit each time, and the money will come straight out of your balance whenever you make that deposit.
- Pay monthly: even easier than the pay as you go option is pay monthly. You don’t even have to worry about topping up here, as every time you make a mobile deposit for a casino, the money will simply be added to your bill. This will then come out of your bank account on the same day as the rest of your phone bill.
What’s the Point of Mobile Deposits?
There are a few serious positives of deposit by mobile 3d slot games for mobile phone users. Not only are they streamlining the whole process by keeping everything on a single device, but they can also enjoy these great benefits by paying for slot games with their mobile phone bills:
- Don’t pay immediately: if you are a pay monthly customer, you don’t actually have to pay for your casino deposits when paying by mobile phone bill. Why? Because the money for your phone bill does not come out of your account until the following month. This is great news, but just remember not to get carried away!
- Ease of use: setting up pay by phone casino is as simple as entering your mobile number into the deposit section of the site you are using, receiving a code sent out to you via text message and then inputting that code back into the casino site. After this, just choose how much you wish to deposit and the job is done!
Pay by Mobile, Play by Mobile
Perhaps the most exciting part of all when it comes to deposit by mobile slots is the slots themselves. As much as it can be fun to arrange the whole deposit side of things, we are really in it for the game play at the end of the day, right?
Thankfully, almost every single online slot game is available to play on a mobile phone these days. Even the older ones that were developed for desktop or laptop computers only have been re-mastered and brought to mobile phones.
This is because slot game developers have realised how important the mobile phone market is nowadays. It is unprecedented! If a casino game comes out that is not available for mobile, the fact of the matter is that nobody will play.
Due to a coding language called HTML 5, slot games these days are cross-compatible. This means that they are available for pretty much all devices. This makes life easier for the casino game developers and also makes things more fun for us punters as we can choose a game and choose a device without any obstacles.
There is till a lot to be said for desktop gaming. There’s something immersive about playing on the bigger screen. But we don’t even have to choose anymore.
Best 2021 Mobile Slots to Play
By ‘mobile slots’ we could effectively be saying ‘any slots’ due to the amazing compatibility between devices that we are being treated to in 2021. Nonetheless, it’s time to take a look at the best slots to play in 2021. If you’ve not played these, you have been seriously missing out!
- Centurion Megaways: when Inspired Gaming released the original Centurion slot all those years back, it went down as a massive hit. But then they came back even stronger with the reboot, Centurion Megaways. It looks great on a mobile phone too!
- Fluffy Favourites: Eyecon Gaming are well known for their weird cartoon themed slots and perhaps the best example of this is Fluffy Favourites. Enjoy the company of a fluffy pink cartoon sheep as you go off gallivanting on all kinds of adventures with this mobile phone slot.
- Starburst: NetEnt’s space-themed adventure slot is often referred to as the best slot game in history. There are many reasons for that, and we recommend finding out for yourself what is so good about it. A good place to start that would be if you managed to win 500 free spins to play on it with your first mobile deposit of £10 here at Star Slots…*
Issues Surrounding Deposit by Mobile Slots
Perhaps the one most frustrating thing about mobile slots is the deposit limits. A lot of the time, including with primary mobile deposit service Boku, this deposit limit can be as low as £20.
With Pay by Phone, the service that we use here at Star Slots, the deposit limit is higher but it is still there so keep an eye out for that if you want to be spinning tens of pounds per spin.
Do I Have to Withdraw my Winnings to my Mobile Phone Bill?
A big misconception surrounding mobile phone bill deposit payments is that if you pay with your phone bill, you will also need to withdraw to your phone bill. It is understandable that this mistake is made as it is the case with most deposit methods online, but pay by phone is an exception to the rule.
Fortunately, it is possible to withdraw straight to your bank account when you win some cash using pay by phone casino. This will come as a big relief to many, as withdrawing the jackpot might let you have unlimited calls and texts for life, but the majority of us would probably rather have the cash in our bank!
Deposit by Mobile Slot Casino Bonuses
Another great thing about deposits by phone bill is that users of the service are still entitled to the same casino bonuses as users of other deposit methods. This includes customers at Star Slots, who can use pay by phone casino as their deposit to have a go at winning an incredible 500 free spins to play on Starburst (Full Ts & Cs Apply).*
Here’s how to grab yourself an account on the site and have a chance at winning that amazing top prize:
- On the Star Slots home page, hit the Join Now button.
- Fill out a few details about yourself and then confirm your email address.
- Make Pay by Phone your deposit method of choice and put down a minimum of £10. This is the required amount to activate our welcome bonus, where you can receive a random prize. The top win is those amazing free spins, but there are plenty of runner up prizes too!
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.