Long gone are the days of carrying bricks for mobile phones that could only perform basic functions. Modern-day mobile devices are better than laptops from just a few years ago. To avoid being washed away by the tidal wave of technological advancements, the gambling industry had to adapt and bring casino games to mobile platforms.
However, there were two improvements needed to bridge the gap between desktop and mobile casinos – graphics and payment options. More and more developers are using HTML5 and Flash to make their games look just as good on a mobile device. Likewise, the slots payment options have also improved with new payment systems emerging.
It is possible nowadays to play some of the most popular games across all platforms without much of a difference. We are here to answer all the burning questions you might have regarding deposit mobile casinos, such as Star Slots, to give you a better understanding of how far they’ve come over the past couple of years.
How Can I Make a Deposit at a Mobile Casino?
Making a mobile slots pay by phone bill requires a tablet or a smartphone with internet access as well as a credit card or bank account with a balance you can use to deposit. You can access the casino of choice either via its mobile app or in many cases go directly to their website in your browser as you would on a tabletop device.
You will be required to make a minimum deposit of £10 or £20 to claim any welcome bonus or play slot games online. This amount will be sufficient to make you eligible for the increasingly popular first deposit Mega Wheel bonus which can win you up to 500 free spins on Star Slots and other major mobile casinos (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
The following are some of the most common banking methods players use to deposit their funds through a mobile device:
- Credit or debit cards: Credit or debit cards are the most commonly used deposit methods. Though many options are often viable, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro are your safe bets that are accepted on any casino site.
- E-wallet: Another popular method due to its simplicity and speed is using your e-wallet. Notable providers that fall into this category are Skrill, Paypal, and Neteller.
- Prepaid Card: Most of the online mobile casinos have this prepaid payment method as well. PaySafeCard is the go-to choice for most players.
Pay by Mobile Bill at a Casino
One of the latest and fastest novelties in mobile casino gaming has been the option to pay by phone. You just need a working phone number to make a deposit and the mobile casino will charge you on your next phone bill. It is a welcome addition for the smartphone players who like to play casino games anywhere and anytime opportunity strikes, rather than being dependent on a desktop.
All of the biggest UK companies are on board with it, so you can deposit using this method on any online mobile casino and start playing right away. To pay by phone, first, download the casino app, create an account and then follow these steps:
- Select a Pay by Phone method (Boku and PayForIt are the most popular)
- Choose the desired amount you wish to deposit and enter your valid phone number
- You will instantly receive a text message with a confirmation code.
- Enter the casino on the mobile casino site to confirm the code.
- You will receive a notification message that you have made a successful deposit.
- The deposited amount will be added to your next phone bill.
Which Mobile Phone Providers Can I Use?
Playing casino games on the go has become increasingly popular. To keep up with the increased demand for fast and easy deposit methods, mobile casinos have embraced the pay by phone method. Below are some of the most reputable providers of this service:
- Boku: Starting as a payment option for Facebook, Google Play and Spotify, Boku has since expanded into the online gambling industry as well. It is one of the most popular brands worldwide, compatible with virtually all mobile devices.
- Payforit: Another popular choice that comes with the perk of having no fees when making casino deposits. However, there is a max limit of £30 per transaction which might hinder your deposit bonuses.
- Siri: Much like the first two providers, Siri gives players the ability to pay by phone. It comes with a service to convert currencies if need be, and is known for its top security.
- Zimpler: This is a Swedish dual feature banking system that allows players to choose between using Zimpler as an e-wallet or a mobile payment method which will, once again, do everything through your phone number.
- Google and Apple Pay; Both globally recognized brands, their reputation precedes them. Similar to e-wallets, you will just need to connect your credit card or bank account with your Google or Apple account and you can make swift deposits.
Advantages of Pay by Mobile Deposits at a Casino
There is a reason why many mobile players favour the pay by phone bill method and here are a few of the big ones that come to mind.
Paying a mobile casino deposit with your phone bill skips the nagging process of providing banking information that is mandatory for so many other payment methods. This way you can simply choose the amount you wish to deposit and the casino will add the charges to your running phone bill. In addition, you can use mobile credits if you wish to set a limit on your online gambling activities.
Fast Deposits Without Fees
There is no waiting time with the pay by phone payment method. Your deposit is processed instantly and the money arrives in your mobile casino account fast as receiving a text message. In addition, no fees are applied to your transactions done this way.
Security and Privacy
This is one of the major reasons more and more players are switching to mobile payment. The funds are directly deposited to your casino account without a third party involved, which means that the casino isn’t privy to your banking information.
Finding the Optimal Mobile Deposit Casino
Mobile devices have greatly improved over the past few years and the online gambling industry has caught on. Most of the developers are using HTML5 and Flash technology to optimize their casino games for smartphones. However, this doesn’t mean all mobile casinos bring the same level of quality to your screens.
When faced with multiple choices of mobile deposit casinos, it is important to understand how to identify the good ones. Paying attention to the characteristics below will help you in your search for a mobile casino best-suited for your smartphone:
- Loading Speed: This will be your first red or green flag. If the casino page takes a long time to load, it is likely that it is not yet fully optimized. High speed will naturally indicate a good match for your mobile gaming sessions.
- Screen Optimizations: This is one of the more challenging aspects of altering a desktop game for mobile devices. If you have to scroll excessively to see a key area or gain access to an important part of the interface, it is probably best to move on with your search.
- Mobile-friendly Design: Regardless of your gambling experience, you will notice quickly how natural using the interface feels. Good mobile casinos will opt for a compact design with only the key features present and easily accessible on your screen.
- Mobile Casino games: With the ever-increasing popularity of mobile games in general, any serious competitive casino has a separate section in its library dedicated to mobile casino games designed with mobile devices specifically in mind.
What Casino Games Can I Play on my Mobile Device?
Online gambling has never been this exciting, as you are now able to play high-quality games from the comfort of your mobile device. There is no shortage of game types and titles, from slots to table and live dealer games.
There are many great mobile-friendly slot games, some of the most popular ones include:
- Eagle Riches (Red Tiger): Set in the Wild West, this atmospheric 5-reel with 40 paylines offers plenty of excitement for the fans of that era. It is a high variance slot with an RTP of 95.68%. The main feature you will be on the lookout for is the Eagle swooping over your reels and increasing your chances of winning the max payout of 2,412x the original bet.
- Rainbow Riches (Barcrest): A popular 5-reel with 20 fixed paylines and an RTP of 95%. It is a low to medium variance slot with a max win of 500x the player’s bet. The game is decorated with an Irish theme and notable for its very rewarding bonuses.
- Fluffy Favourites (Eyecon): This is one of the cutest 5-reels you will ever encounter, featuring all sorts of fluffy animals and other creatures. It comes with 25 fixed paylines and a mouth-watering 5,000x max win. It has a high variance and an RTP of 95.30%.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.