The casino game 20p Roulette is a specialised version of roulette that takes everything that works in the standard game and simplifies it. This makes it the perfect variation of the casino game for new players to jump on board.
In 20p Roulette, the player can choose to bet with 20p chips to a total of £1 around the board. This can lead to a maximum win of £100. Of course, this is not the most rewarding casino game out there, as the stakes are kept low. Perfect for those looking to sample a game of online Roulette.
Quick Links: Rainbow Riches | Enchanted Prince Slots | Aloha | Fluffy Favourites| Mustang Gold Slots | Bonanza Review
20p Roulette Graphics
The table is laid out the same as it is in any other roulette game. Players will find that the 20p Roulette grid of numbers is the same as roulette in a live casino game. It is pretty much a one to one recreation. The numbers that the player can bet on range from 0 to 36 in a red/black alternating colour scheme with the green background we are all familiar with.
Roulette in the online space does not need to have any bells and whistles, especially since 20p Roulette is aimed at a more novice crowd. The lack of detail is a big win here.
Once the ball is in play, the 2D wheel is perfectly animated and clearly labelled. It may not be the most well-designed casino game out there, but 20p Roulette does not need to be. This is also a plus as it is beneficial for a casino game played on mobile devices. It is not essential to push the processing power of a game where the graphics are this simple.
As good as 20p Roulette is, it is not the only casino game that acts as a nice introduction to online casinos. Players that want to get in on the action may also try:
How to Play 20p Roulette
The place to play the 20p Roulette casino and other amazing slot games is right here at Star Slots. Since this is a casino game aimed at the more casual, possibly new, it is assumed that these players are not registered with the site. Don’t’ worry. The sign-up process at Star Slots is super easy and can be achieved by:
- Hitting the login button at the top of the screen. This will take you to the registration tab.
- Enter your details
- Verify your email address and make your first deposit.
With this deposit, you are now free to start placing a wager on 20p Roulette. To do this, you must:
- Use the main table to divide up your chips. These chips are all worth 20p, and you can select an amount valued at £1. That means 5 chips.
- Place these chips on the numbers you wish to bet on. These are the ones that you hope the ball lands on.
- Spin the wheel and see whether one of your numbers comes up.
If you manage to land one of your selections, you will win a multiplication of your original bet.
20p Roulette Statistics
With a casino game like 20p Roulette, the stats are always important. We like to ensure that all casino players are savvy about the games they play, so we have compiled a list of everything you need to know.
- RTP - The return to player rate is 97.2%. This means that players will likely receive a win on an average of 97 out of 100 spins.
- Variance - Is high. With 20p Roulette, you will win often but not in large amounts.
- Bet Range - The highest you can bet in 20p Roulette is £1 for 5 chips, and the minimum is 20p for a stake of just one chip.
- Max Win - The most players can win is £100
- Bonuses - There a few extra features in the game, such as neighbour bets and turbo mode
Check out all these relevant 20p Roulette stats compiled into the table down below.
Neighbour Bets, Turbo Mode
*All of the above values are subject to change at anytime.
Bonuses & Free Spins
Even though this is a casino game designed to introduce new players, 20p Roulette does have some bonus features. These are all typical for this type of casino game, and so it does not distract from the overall new game experience. These are:
- Neighbour Bets: To the right of the main bet table, there is the racetrack mode. Use this to bet on neighbouring numbers to try and get a little something out of your wager. It won’t be as lucrative as your initial chips, but any return is better than nothing.
- Turbo Mode: This mode can be toggled and skips the spinning animations, and displays the result. This is perfect for those that cannot stand the suspense or are in a hurry.
Last Thoughts on 20p Roulette
This is a fantastic casino game for players that like to play with lower stakes or are new to the world of gambling. The fact that 20p Roulette is available on mobile devices only accentuates its easy accessibility.
Try the game out for yourself at Star Slots. 20p Roulette is a great introduction to roulette and earns a score of 7/9.
There are lots of amazing games you can enjoy at Star Slots, we also recommend you try 7 Monkeys Slot game.
20p Roulette FAQ’s
To round out our discussion of 20p Roulette, let’s answer some frequently asked questions about the casino game.
What is the return to player rate?
In 20p Roulette, the RTP rate is 97.2%. This means that the casino has a house edge of only 2.8%.
How Do I win at 20p Roulette?
The game is won by landing the ball on the number that you placed a wager on. With numbers from 1-36 and also 0, the odds of this happening is 1/37. Alternatively, players can choose to put their chip on red or black. This shifts the odds to just 50/50; however, the returns will be less.
Where can I Find 20p Roulette?
20p Roulette can be found at all good online casinos, including Star Slots.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.